IT Operations Officer
WePower is a blockchain-based green energy trading platform, which enables renewable energy producers to raise capital by issuing their own energy tokens. As a result energy producers can trade directly with the green energy buyers and raise capital by selling energy upfront, at below market rates.
To fulfill our goals we need You, an experienced IT Operations officer, to handle the IT systems and provide exquisite support for incident resolution and requests reported.
You’ll be responsible for:
- maintaining the company's IT network, servers and security systems.
- investigating and diagnosing problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems.
- carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- not “just” solving problems - you use the information to build up a bigger picture of the environment. If any of the tools or processes should need improvements, you will step up!
- sharing your own knowledge and wisdom to help others, including doing more basic stuff like setting up new users and managing backup, security and passwords.
You are good at:
- planning your own work, taking initiative and meeting deadlines
- striving for excellence whether it is tinkering on support tools or optimizing applications
- handling pressure and conflicting demands
- communication & teamwork
- English, in both written and oral
It would be awesome if you have:
- proficiency in using support software tools
- prior experience supporting customers
- prior experience with Amazon AWS, G-suite, IPS tools
What to expect?
Our offices are situated in Tallinn & Tartu. Main business hours are between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, but you are ready for work out of office hours when necessary. Usually this would be to fix a technical problem, carry out maintenance work or upgrade the system, which can’t be easily done during office hours.