WePower is a blockchain-based green energy trading platform, which enables renewable energy producers to raise capital by issuing their own energy tokens. As a result energy producers can trade directly with the green energy buyers and raise capital by selling energy upfront, at below market rates.
To fulfill our goals we need You, an experienced front-end/full-stack developer, to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation while taking an active role on both sides.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability while having security in mind
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
You are familiar with:
- Docker containers
- Amazon infrastructure
- React, MobX library
You are good at:
- planning your own work, taking initiative and meeting deadlines
- handling pressure and conflicting demands
- communication & teamwork
- English, in both written and oral
What to expect?
Our offices are situated in Tallinn & Tartu. Main business hours are between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, but you are ready for giving an extra effort when necessary.